FAQs - Affiliate Partner Program
- 1. How do I get started?
- 2. Who is eligible to become an affiliate?
- 3. How much does it cost to join the program?
- 4. Can I link to other travel sites if I join this affiliate program?
Payment, Commission and Tracking
- 5. What ticket purchases do I get paid for and when?
- 6. How much do I get paid?
- 7. How is the commission calculated?
- 8. Do I earn commissions from my own purchases?
- 9. How do I get paid?
- 10. Where should I put my links?
- 11. What if I still need help?
1. How do I get started?
To join the Dreamworld & WhiteWater World Affiliate partner program, all you need to do is read and agree to the Affiliate Operating Agreement and fill out the Affiliate Application form. You only need to sign up once. Please note that affiliate application approval lies solely at the discretion of Dreamworld and WhiteWater World.
Once your application is approved, we will send you all of the necessary details to set up your account including a link, copy, images, logos and Dreamworld, WhiteWater World banners.
2. Who is eligible to become a Dreamworld & WhiteWater World affiliate?
Dreamworld, WhiteWater World & SkyPoint are part of the Tourism, Travel and Entertainment industry and we seek to affiliate with online businesses that are closely aligned with this industry or feature Tourist, Travel & Entertainment products on their website. Other industry businesses are welcome to apply, however approval lies solely at the discretion of Dreamworld. You must manage an active website that clearly demonstrates traffic history.
3. How much does it cost to join the program?
Absolutely nothing! There is no application fee, set-up or on going costs. We do however have a minimum sales requirement which will be discussed once your application has been processed.
4. Can I link to other travel sites if I join the Dreamworld affiliate program?
We place no restrictions on your site's links to other travel & tourism online businesses and actually encourage our affiliates to join programs and create links, which are complimentary to the content on their site and our business.
Payment, Commission and Tracking
5. What purchases do I get paid for and when?
You will receive commission on standard admission tickets only. Commission will not be paid on any merchandise item, experience or campaign product purchased. Commission will be paid quarterly.
6. How much do I get paid?
For every successfully completed ticket purchase that you refer to the Dreamworld Online Shop from your affiliate link, you receive a commission of the total ticket price from that booking. It is your responsibility to update Dreamworld should your bank or business details change. Contact our Affiliate Manager to advise of any amendments to your Affiliate Partner account. Commission levels will be determined once your application has been processed and approved.
7. How is the commission calculated?
Commission is calculated on each successfully completed transaction total.
8. Do I earn commissions from my own purchases?
Yes. You can earn commissions on any tickets that you, your friends, family and customers make from visiting the Dreamworld Online Shop through your web site's affiliate links to us.
9. How do I get paid?
Dreamworld affiliates will receive payment quarterly. Payments will be made by direct credit into your nominated bank account. All bookings and commissions are calculated in Australian dollars and include GST.
10. Where should I put my links?
There are various ways of putting your links on your site to maximise your chances of earning a commission. Here are some suggestions:
- On your home page
- On you navigation bar
- In a dedicated travel section of your site
- Other areas, where a booking service would be useful, e.g. leisure, shopping or e-commerce
11. What if I still need help?
If you have any queries relating to technical issues, please click here to contact the Affiliate Manager.